Day 3: Confucius Temple | Baoan temple | Lin An Tai Homestead


Taipei Confucius Temple 




They love their cutsie little (sometimes big) figurines


________________________



 Baoan temple taipei




__________________

Lin An Tai Homestead













____________

I had a private tour of the botanical gardens 






_______

The service here was so nice!  Often the servers or owners watch me take a bite and ask how I like what they made. It is really fun to tell them how much I like it. They look really happy. 

Pinneapple Lemon Milk Tea with 30% sweetness (You choose your level of sweet here!)

Sushi that from a street vendor (that I was not brave enough to try). But how pretty is it? 

By far the strangest tasting thing yet which surprised me - a club sandwhich. I do really like that tea is served everywhere (sometimes in replacement of water at a restaurant). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: Pingxi | Hike | Rahoe Night Market

Day 5: Traditional Street Market